If you’ve got blonde hair and brown eyes, consider yourself very lucky! Of course your hair color is highly coveted, but your eye color is also probably the most universally flattering and versatile. There are plenty of celebrity makeup styles for brown eyes and blonde hair that you can use for inspiration. In fact, there are so many new, cute eye makeup looks you can try, you might not know where to start. So, to make it a little easier on you, we’ve gathered five of the absolutely cutest, most flattering, must-try makeup styles for brown eyes and blonde hair right here!
- Soften Up – If you have blonde hair, your complexion is probably on the lighter side. So why not play that up? Light taupe or peach on the eyes, maybe a chocolate or navy blue liner. Shimmering pinks or peaches on the cheeks, and a light and lovely pink or peach lip will set off your hair and eyes without overpowering them. And, no matter how sweet the look that you’re aiming for, blondes should never skip things like liner and mascara, since your eyes can often get lost in the paleness of your face. If your hair is very pale, avoid dark liner and mascara colors, instead opting for a light brown mascara to complete your look. This “soft and sweet” look is one of the easiest and most effective makeup styles for brown eyes.
- Sultry And Smokey – You always win with a smokey eye. If it’s not your normal, everyday look, you can rely on it to take your makeup to the next level, and it can be easily tailored for daytime ware. Brown-eyed beauties are best complimented by eye shadow colors in navy blue, plum, and greens, so develop a smokey look around that. Don’t forget to smudge some liner on the upper and lower lash line, curl your lashes, and add two coats of black mascara. If you crave more oomph, add human hair eyelashes, but just on the outer corners (such as Andrea Accents Human Hair Lashes) or for ultimate luxury and most natural appearance available on the market today, skip mascara altogether and opt for the fluttery strip mink lashes by Minki Lashes, which are guaranteed to turn heads!
- Golden Goddess – Not only has she taken home her fair share of golden award trophies for her singing, but Carrie Underwood also rocks some amazing makeup styles for brown eyes (on the hazel side) and blonde hair! A staple Carrie underwood eye makeup look is a copper or gold and brown eye, full of drama and lashes, topped off by lots of lashes (use Minki Lashes for the perfect celebrity-quality falsies). She usually pairs this with a nude, shiny lip, and delicately peach cheeks. So great!
- Balanced And Natural – If you feel more comfortable sticking to a natural palette as one of your everyday makeup styles for brown eyes and blonde hair, there are ways you can even amp that look up to a perfect 10! Shimmery nude, taupe, and golds around the eyes, with a brown liner and brown (not black) mascara. Keep the cheeks either peach or pink, depending on your coloring. But most importantly, don’t forget your eyebrows! Filling in eyebrows with a blonde eyebrow pencil is crucial. If your hair is very light, you would benefit from having your brows darkened slightly. It will change and balance out the whole look of your face!
- Classic Cat – Of course we can’t forget about the wow-factor of a classic cat eye! Depending on your coloring, a full-on black liquid liner and lashes may be too much for your face. But you can create an equally lovely cat eye with a slight variation using browns (chocolate liquid liner, deep brown mascara). Or, for a more striking look on lashes without the mascara, consider mink eyelash extensions applied by a professional certified technician, such as that with an Xtreme Lashes certification. These will give you a 100% natural (and 100% amazing) effect that will last up to two months!
You will never be short of fabulous looks if you are fortunate enough to have blonde hair and brown eyes. Brown is the only color without a corresponding or contrasting match on the color wheel…which means your eyes can rock almost any color out there. With so many color options, and so many different occasions to attend in life, the makeup styles for brown eyes and blonde hair must number in the hundreds. That’s a lot…. so you should probably get other there and start experimenting!