Any two best eyelash curlers are not the same. Even a traditional metal clamp curler comes in many different designs, each of them performing differently from the other. Some are notorious for pulling and yanking the lashes, while others prove difficult to use for smaller eyes, or tiny, or thin lashes.
If you have despaired of finding a good quality lash curler for that bright-eyed look that lasts all day, falsies may seem like a liberating alternative. Whether you choose a set of cruelty-free real mink fur lashes like those made by Minki Lashes, or a pair of conventional cheap drugstore falsies like the Revlon false eyelashes, consider our Top 15 list of best eyelash curlers on the market. You may find that they are not all created equal after all. Or even better, you may find that they can be used together with your new false eyelashes or eyelash extensions to great effect. Priced from drugstore bargain to high-end hoopla, each pick on this list can be a great find for people wanting maximum curl, lift, and sweeping lash action.
Top 15 Best Eyelash Curlers
15. E.L.F. Eyelash Curler. E.L.F. is known for its bargain cosmetics, but they also feature a rather well-reviewed line of tools of the beauty trade. Their standard eyelash curling contraption can be found for under $5 and features an innovative design that works well on a wide variety of eye shapes.
14. Revlon Eyelash Curler. While mid-range to low-end in price, this drugstore special is anything but run of the mill. It provides upswept and curled lashes easily and effortlessly. The device also comes with two replacement pads, as many of the best eyelash curlers on the market do. It works well on clean and dry lashes, as well as those that have mascara applied to them already. This Revlon beauty tool is a bargain at around $7, and easy to find at beauty stores and drug stores, as well.
13. Maybelline Expert Tools Eyelash Curler. Easy to find for under $10, this product from Maybelline is ideal as an everyday use lash curler. Not only does it easily provide a great curl, but it’s affordable and reliable. The product features the traditional clamp design like most of the best eyelash curlers available.
12. Suqqu Eyelash Curler. Priced at just under $50, this offering by Suqqu is anything but a discount bargain. Definitely one of the best eyelash curlers out there, this highly acclaimed product from the Suqqu beauty tools line is ideal for working corners and providing maximum curl. It’s not available in stores, however, and will require ordering from overseas.
11. Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler. This pretty gold-colored device comes highly recommended by regular customers and make-up artists alike. According to the reviews, it works well on long, short, and medium lashes and accommodates all eye shapes, creating a long lasting curl. Reviewers also mention that it is comfortable to use. Whether all the testimonials are genuine is in doubt. FakeSpot, a website that tracks fake reviews, estimates that up to 70% of product reviews for this particular product are suspicious. As a result, even though reasonably priced at $8, this intriguing option by Brilliant Beauty does not make it any higher on our list.
10. Preo Prima Curl Up Eyelash Curler. Likely the most unique offering amongst the Top 15 picks for best eyelash curlers is the sleekly designed, bold, and daring device from Preo. Looking more like a pair of tongs than the object that most associate with curling their eyelashes, this extraordinary device offers maximum control and precision for beautifully curled lashes every time. FakeSpot gives it a perfect grade “A” for having 100% authentic reviews (all 29 of them from Amazon). At $20, this product is not cheap, but an exciting option to try.
9. Blinc Heated Lash Curler. This mascara wand-shaped offering by Blinc is a good, while not an inexpensive option. Rivaling the best curling mascara any day, this sleek and elegant looking lash lifter sweeps and curls lashes without clamping or pinching, avoiding the risk of breaking lashes. Pricier than most at around $26, this product is rated a 3.5/5 from 11 reviews on Makeup Alley. Many reviewers added that they would repurchase it because it works well for small and Asian eyes.
8. Shiseido ‘The Makeup’ Eyelash Curler. Priced just under $20, this Shiseido product provides excellent curl and is great for people who are using the waterproof and smudge-proof mascara options. Its quality construction equals a longer lasting device. This means that the high price tag may pay for itself after not needing to be replaced as frequently as others.
7. Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler. Priced somewhere in the middle between the high-end picks and the drugstore bargains is the Tweezerman offering at just over $10. Featuring a striking violet rubber pad that is curved and rounded for intense curl, this device widens the look of the eyes with all day lasting curves.
6. Japonesque Power Curl Eyelash Curler. Made of stainless steel and crafted to provide big, eye-opening curl, this hand-held clamp device offers the natural look of mink eyelashes with your own natural fringe. Easy to use, and at $21 priced in the mid-range amongst the best eyelash curlers available, this offering from Japonesque provides flawless results with its silicone pad and gently contoured cage.
5. Panasonic Heated Circular Eyelash Comb EH2351AC Eyelash Curler. Surprisingly priced somewhat lower than some of the traditional clamp devices, the heated offering from Panasonic typically costs around $15. It provides a combing action, as well as heating to provide separated, defined and curved lashes. This comb-shaped device won’t pull or tug on your natural fringe like clamps do. It’s also portable, running on “AA” batteries for maximum style on the go.
4. Eyecurl II Heated Eyelash Curler with Brush. Conveniently small in size, this electric device provides a great lasting curl for your lashes anywhere you happen to be. It is also equipped to work with eyelash extensions, making it a good choice for professional lash technicians. The Eyecurl II is favorably reviewed on Makeup Alley, with 85% of the reviewers wanting to repurchase. The black version is reasonably priced at around $15. This product requires an “AA” battery.
3. Eyelash Curler with Built-In Comb Attachment. This relatively new product has a unique feature – a comb that separates the lashes as you curl them. This contraption may look a bit complicated, but most reviewers find it effective. They note that the comb does its job well and that the handles are comfortable to hold. At around $13 it is mid-range pick and a good value, as it comes with two replacement pads.
2. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. This multi award-winning product by Shu Uemura is the go-to tool of professionals make-up artists, beauty bloggers, and makeup aficionados. Ergonomic in design, the Shu Uemura provides great results in a short period of time. At $20 it is somewhat pricey. To judge from the great number of genuine positive reviews, however, it is well worth the cost. In a video below beauty blogger Amy Nicole explains why she found that her newly purchased Shu Uemura was better than her regular drugstore pick.
1. DELUXE Eyelash Curler. This product by Fuchsia has received great reviews for performance, ease of use, and quality of construction. Users also commend it for the extra padding and the arc that is wide enough to accommodate all eye sizes. At $9 it’s a bargain too! All these features make for a winning combination that secured this attractive-looking device the number 1 spot on our best eyelash curlers list. Many reviewers also mention excellent product support and performance guarantees of the manufacturer. The video below highlights the device’s outstanding features:
There are a lot of great products on this list and everyone will have a favorite or two. Which one will work for you really depends on the shape and size of your eye. The Shiseido is a well-reviewed all around pick, while the Japonesque is commended for its innovative shape. The high-end Shu Uemura is a staple for many. The Revlon drugstore product comes from a well-known beauty range. The Revlon beauty range includes many lash related items, such as their popular false eyelashes adhesive. As for the heated curlers out there, the Panasonic device is a popular choice. One of the best eyelash curlers on the market today, this option by Panasonic receives a special thumbs-up from Minki Lashes, because it eliminates the risk of accidentally ruining the curvature of the real mink fur lash – a common issue with clamp curlers.